- "Albert Hofmann Speaks..." The transcription of a recent conversation with the Swiss chemist who discovered LSD.
- "Novel Condensation of d-LA into d-LSD via PyPOB" by Casey William "Freeblood" Hardison presents the author's clandestine research discoveries for a high-yield production of LSD via a novel chemical process--an activity which unfortunately led to his arrest.
- "Shhh... Salvia divinorum and Secrecy" shares Daniel Siebert's musings about free information versus a hidden society approach, with regard to the potential threat of legal restrictions on this plant.
- "Marc Emery Busted" exposes the disturbing attempt by the U.S. Drug Enforcement Administration to extradite Marc into the United States to face charges of selling Cannabis seeds into America.
- "Hyperspatial Maps" wax poetic with a couple of Salvia divinorum experiences.
- "Galbulimima belgraveana, 'Agara' Bark" by Benjamin Thomas presents some history of the use of this purported entheogen, and describes his own psychonautical effort.
- "Absinthe Not Absent... 'Absence" Anyone?" by Jon Hanna relates the legal history of this wormwood-based liquor, notes the recent end to its prohibition in Switzerland, and speculates on a potentially legal analogue brew for those in the United States.
- All the above, plus the "Network Feedback," "Seeds & Stems," "Conference Review," "Events Calendar," "Sources," and "Book Review" columns.
next oldest back issue